What Skills Are You Looking For? We'll Help You!
- Cloud Computing Engineer
- Computer Network Specialist
- Computer Software Specialist
- Database Administrator
- IT Analyst
- IT Leading Positions (CIO, CTO, Director, Manager, etc.)
- Software/Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Know vacancies and create hiring plans
- Dedicated professional recruiters
- Training employees per new market trends
- Seamless, fast, and quality hiring
- Manage, and retain employees
- Handle all HR-related functions
- Hiring and termination assistance
- Save you time and resources
- Manage HR compliances
- Onboard new employees to your process and payroll
- Save on Employment Costs
- Mitigate Risks
Whether you’re finding the right candidate or want to outsource all your HR functions, we have the solution for you. Our commitment and conviction to our clients run deep. No matter how much effort it takes to find a suitable match for your organization, we are devoted to providing you with the best services.
- 250+ Happy Global Clients
- 10,000+ Connections with Global Skill
- 2,50,000+ Projects Delivered
- Hiring skilled employees
- Payroll management
- Helping employees adapt to your work process
- Compliance adherence
- Improving engagement among employees
- Employee information management (daily attendance, tasks, and personal data)
- Increasing retaining power
- Upskilling employees per the latest technology
- Managing all HR-related functions
Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to choosing the best IT staffing companies in India, it is always good to conduct deep research. Compare multiple staffing companies, ask them questions, see their portfolio and reviews, and then proceed. You can contact us; we’ve years of expertise backed by hundreds of happy global clients.
It varies from agency to agency. Most agencies take 10% of the total annual package of the selected candidate.
It depends on your needs; if you have a lot of projects and want to hire in bulk, you can go for multiple recruiters. But it is always recommended by the professionals to go for the best IT staffing companies in India that have a good network and can source skilled employees faster.
To recruit for a low-paying job, you need to:
- Fully and clearly describe the job
- Recruit through the best IT staffing companies in India
- Hire freshers or less experienced candidates
- Provide perks or help candidates in further studies
It varies from agency to agency. Some companies have flexible costs, while others have fixed pricing. To negotiate, you can also take membership of the agency for your every recruitment or look for other offers.
Recruitment KPIs help determine recruiting performance and process. This shows the value and returns on investment and areas for improvement for specific recruitment efforts. KPIs in recruitment include metrics related to HR performance and other unique recruiting needs.
It depends on the requirements and the availability of those sorts of candidates. The average hiring process takes around 42 days, as per SHRM. Other studies report an average of 27 business days. Contact us for faster and quality recruitment services.