Roles & Responsibility
- Identify candidates with the right skills to match the US clients’ requirements.
- Regularly interacting with Account Managers in the US to understand the requirements.
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting.
- Should ensure to revert/submit profiles with a quick turnaround time for timely submission to meet sharp deadlines of submission for each requisition.
- Must have experience in the full life cycle of recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, queries & interviews, closing of candidates, and responsibilities till joining of candidates.
- Ability to work as a good team player, interviewing, hiring candidates, maintaining & building the candidate database
- Excellent communication
0.6 Months -2 years of experience in US Healthcare Recruitment.
- Salary + Cab (Pick and Drop) + Ease-of-work environment + Attractive
- Incentive + Health Insurance
- Night shift: 6:30 PM– 3:30 AM
- Work location: Noida, Sector-5
- Compensation: No bar for a deserving candidate
- 5 days working/Saturday-Sunday fixed off
About the company
Collar Search a leading recruitment solutions (RPO) company, providing end to end recruitment solutions. We offer a wide range of customized or tailor made strategies that would help organizations in enhancing their workforce and take on any kind of business challenge. Our team has the complete efficiency to help you address specific workforce needs in a timely and cost effective manner.
Collar Search is a subsidiary company of Saffron Tech Pvt Ltd, established in 2008, the company is growing at a stunning pace having multiple offices in Delhi/NCR/ Bhopal. We are a strong 200+ member family at the moment working from state-of-the-art office premises in Sector-5, Noida. Our primary operational market is North America. To know more about us and our brands please visit www.collarsearch.com