We sincerely request you to go through our “Terms & Conditions” carefully before using our website “collarsearch.com” and the services offered by us. Using our website and services would mean that you have agreed to our set of Terms and Conditions. If you can’t accept our terms and conditions, then we would request you to not to use our website and services.
Note that, any change to our existing general Terms and Conditions will be notified to you through an email or a notice on the home page of our website.
Access to the Site and Services:
- We will compensate our paid users only when the obligation arises out of any part of the contract. But, in case of unavailability of our site and services for any reason at any time period, we will not be liable to pay anything.
- We may limit access to all or some parts of the website and services to our registered users from time to time.
- We may offer you with confidential information like a user identification code, password and other related information as a part of our security process. It is a request not to disclose such confidential information with any third party.
- In case we find that you have failed to abide by our general terms and condition, then we hold the right to deny or restrict your access to some or all parts of our website and services.
Intellectual Property and Permitted Use:
- We own all intellectual property rights of our website and material available on our website. All our words are protected by copyright laws and legal agreements around the world. We reserve all such rights prior in advance.
- You can take out prints and download extracts from our website, but only for non-commercial use on the basis of below mentioned factors:
- No documents or graphics available on our site will be modified in any way.
- Graphics accompanying text cannot be used separately.
- Trademark and copyright notices can’t be removed.
- You agree not to do the following:
- Use our services or website for any commercial purposes without acquiring our written agreement.
- Copy, republish, reproduce, download, distribute, display, post or broadcast our website content in any form or by any methods. You are allowing to do so only with the permitted content.
- Material Submitted by You
- Apart from your personal information such as your name, telephone number, address, email ID and CV, any other information or material that you submit to us will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. We reserve the right to use, share, copy and disclose it to the third party for any purpose.
- You consent not to submit any material:
- That is misleading, false, discriminatory, offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, which can cause someone distress or anxiety, religious or racial hatred, encourages violence, pornographic, blasphemous, in breach of privacy or confidence.
- That infringes any intellectual property rights like trademarks and copyright. Generally, this means that you must hold the rights in everything you submit or get permission from the owner who own the rights to submit the material.
- That is technically harmful. This includes computer viruses, without limitation, worms, logic bombs, harmful components, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other malicious software or data.
- That teaches or encourages conduct, which is a criminal offense, gives hike to civil liability or otherwise unlawful.
- We may not use material submitted by you and remove from our site and database at our individual discretion.
- We will completely cooperate with law enforcement authorities on request or order of the court directing us to disclose the identity of any individual.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any third party or inaccuracy of any information or material submitted by you.
Data Protection and Privacy:
- We reserve a data protection registration and obey with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third Party Content and Links:
We are not responsible or liable for the third party content and links on our site and services. This includes material or information posted or submitted by other users of our services and site, display advertising and job vacancy advertisements.
- The material available on our site and added in our services are only for information purpose and does not include any advice. You must conduct your own check in regard to any available information on our website and use your own verdict before doing anything on the basis of what you see on the site. Until expressed in written by us or needed by law, we do not give any kind of warranties in relation to the material or information available on our services or on our website.
- We are not liable for the following:
- Any decision you may take relying on the material or information available on our site or for any damage or loss you suffer because of the decision you have taken.
- Any communication you have with third parties for example other advertisers or users, which is facilitated by our website and services.
- Any responsibility for losses that are not predictable or expected consequence of your use of our site and services or a violation of any of our general terms and conditions.
- In case you cannot use our website or services partly or completely due to any reason which is not in our control, we are not liable.
- Our site and services depend on software work. Although we monitor our site and services regularly and strive to fix bugs in time, we do not guarantee that our website is error and viruses free and are available all the time.
- Nothing mentioned in these general terms and conditions will affect any liability that we may have for personal injury or death from our fraud, negligence or other liability that cannot be limited by law.
Validity of these General Terms
If any provision or part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable or unlawful, then this shall not affect the validity of any other provision or part.